Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hi!

2 1/2 weeks left before assessment.  Good thing I have been preparing for this.  I taught  a 40 minute sequence today and it was humbling.  I know I have done it before, even with a video camera in my face.  This was different though.  All I know is that I am so happy to have Donita as my mentor.  I would in no way be ready for this without her guidance, patience, and good sense of humor.  I will get back to more posting of poses and sutras in the next few days.  

A little update,  the senior class has grown from about 16 to 23.  It is amazing to see these people so dedicated to health and well-being.  I am once again amazed and inspired!  Thank-you!!

One last thing,  this is for Angela..........I am posting a picture of Jack.  He is 89 and an inspiration for us all.  You will fall in love with this guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment