Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pune, India

We made it to India.  
What trip it is here. It is loud, I mean really loud. Cars, horns, rain, and the loudest of all birds! Amongst the dogs, people, trash, there is something strangely beautiful here. Maybe it is the amazing coffee Dana brought? Maybe I am delirious from lack if sleep? Maybe it is how people are completely confident when taking on crossing the street! Oh! I know, it was the warm welcome from our hosts, the ability to walk to blocks to get all you need and it was only $3 US. 
Someone please remind me in a month on how to be a better host, to have someone over for tea just to get to know them. 
Today we register for our classes. I am excited to get into my practice. To feel grounded again. To remind myself of why I came to India.



3 comments:

  1. I'm sure you are exhausted. Hope you get the classes you want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy you two mad it safely. I can't wait to read and hear about your experiences.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you and Dana made it there safe and sound. Looking forward to further reports!

    ReplyDelete