Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sequence for ALL of us!

I am back on the blog wagon.  I have no excuse people.  I have been working a lot and not wanting to be on the computer when I get home.  I am the one who preaches balance to my husband. I sit here now watching Roxy and Wilson (Wilson is the new 10 week old puppy) they are sleeping now.  Sleeping because they know when to say stop.  The beasts know when to say when.  Maybe I should take a lesson from them.  It is not about work work work,  then crash crash crash.  Life it too short people.  Get outside,  even though its hot and enjoy what nature has to offer.  Remove yourself from the dredges of your couches and play in the grass and plant something that makes you happy.  Know that each time you choose to sit in stillness,  breath and take a few moments to sit in the grass and look at what is growing,  you have chosen wisely.

This sequence is for us all.  Do it mindfully in a quiet place,  unless you have a new puppy.....get over it and do it anyways.
(if you cannot remember the sanskrit,  remember the pose index over on the side of the blog)
Adho Mukha Virasana
Adho Mukha Svanasana
Uttanasana
Tadasana 
Utthita Trikonasana
Vira I
Vira II
Adho Mukha Svanasana
Dandasana
Baradvajasana I & II
Triang Muka Eka PadaPaschimottanasana
Chatush Padasana
Salamba Sarvangasana or Vipariti Karani
Supta Baddhakonasana
Savasana



 

No comments:

Post a Comment